Thursday, June 13, 2013

Count Down To Alaska

9 More Days
Until I leave for a two week vacation. The very first week from the twenty-second of june until the twenty-ninth my family and I will be on our very first Cruise to Alaska. We are leaving from Seattle Washington, travelling up the canadian and Alsakan coastline all the north to the Inside Passage. The Inside Passage has an abundance of  glaciers and scenice views. Our ports that we will be stopping at are Ketchitan, Juneau, Sawyer Glacier, Skagway, and Victoria, BC, Canada. We are Cruising on the Norweigen Jewel, and it is going to be amazing.

After Our outstanding cruise my brother will be returning home to go back to work, while my father, my sister and I go on a ROAD TRIP!!!!! We will be driving from Seattle, through Yellowstone, down to Zion, and the Grand Canyon and then over to Datil, NM. This is where my father's family lives. They also live right next to a beautiful state forest, one I plan on visiting multiple times on their ATVs. After a couple days in Datil, we will drive north to Albuquerque where my aunt and uncle live. We will spend the night there and in the morning we will fly back.

This is going to be an amazing vacation. And there is only nine days until it all begins. :)

1 comment:

  1. This sounds amazing...I am so happy for you...send me a postcard please.

    ReplyDelete