Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Blahhhhhh

I am running on very little sleep. I have been at school for approximately 14 hours each day so far this week. In Monument until 10 PM. each night plus baseball practice and I have to find a time to do my homework. I need some free time to catch up on homework. I am considering telling coach that I can't come to practice today so that I can catch up on homework. I am very sore because I am going from working out to sitting in a chair for hours. I tighten up and can't get good sleep because of it. I have to write a 3 to 4 page data collection paper by tomorrow. I am really stressed and just need to sit down and finish everything.
I have not had time to work on my "Thirteen Days of Musical" lyrics and don't plan on working on it for at least a week or two. So many things going on right now that I can't think straight. So this is my weekly check-in, I hope it is sufficient. Going back to working on homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment