Tuesday, March 19, 2013

If I was standing in front of seven doors that read Hogwarts, Camalot, Narnia, Neverland, Wonderland, Middle Earth, and Westeria, which would I choose?

I would probably choose Hogwarts. There are many reasons why Hogwarts is the place I'd choose. First off, it's freaking Hogwarts, who wouldn't want to go to a castle for school, seriously? Second off, I would love to actually meet all the professors, especially Snape. Thirdly, who wouldn't want to learn how to fly on a
broomstick? Possibly having Potter leading the lesson. I have seen every movie, and I am finishing every book. I would like to meet all the characters from the novels, learn magic, go exploring through the castle, find hidden chambers, and get into a little trouble. Hanging out with Hagrid, and his pets. Playing chess on a giant chess board, or even just wizards chess in general. Taking a potions class and mixing various chemicals with professor Snape. Or dueling in Defense Against the Dark Arts class. Meeting the Weasely twins, and buying some of their paraphernalia. Using the Marauder's Map to avoid people you dislike, or being able to find the people you never can. Play in a Quidditch match. Use the Piertotum Locomotor spell in the same way that Professor McGonagall uses it, (but not under the same circumstances). There are so many more reasons I would choose Hogwarts, and I could go on an on about them, but I am not going to. Because that would get very boring. These are just some of the reasons I would choose Hogwarts over the other six doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment