Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Week of the 13th March

I am about to go on a rant, so please do not take anything personally. Thanks

I am going to be so busy the next couple of weeks. Baseball starts next Monday, Spring Musical Tech, starts this Friday, I am helping out at school tonight and tomorrow night, I have a ski banquet on Thursday night as well. Then the next week is more Tech for spring musical, and baseball practice at the same time. And then, not to forget, Friday the stage lights are loaded in. And we then spend the ENTIRE weekend hanging and focusing them. It is going to be a long weekend. And following this weekend, Tech Week begins, 5 days of being at school from 8 am-8 pm,(that is all the actors, and tech people, EXCEPT for me). I stay until 10. That's 14 hours of being at school for an entire week. The week after Tech Week, is the week of shows which is a lot of fun. Until Strike on Sunday, where everything gets cleaned up and put away. The worst part of strike is that a lot (not all) of the actors leave early in the process. I would just like to say that I am very grateful for everyone who stays until it is finished.
At least this week,(the 11th-16th) I get to spend the last period of each day doing Yoga, super relaxing. Blah!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Keep me updated, if there is anything you need just ask. You can get a poem out of this, entitled Busyness...it would be a rambling string of activities without punctuation. Every experience gives us fodder for our writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I will try to make a poem out of this

      Delete